Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Small Portfolio with great names! BannerClub.net | PS3newsblog.com ++++ Check list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need to collect some funds now, so I'm selling this small domain portfolio to the highest bidder.

The domains are all registered at DomainNameShop.com (Dotster affiliated, Norway's most popular registrar), which is a very good registrar with a fast and friendly user interface. This registrar isn't filled with banner-ads and crap like many other registrars happens to have. I have sold several domains here on the forum registered at dnshop, and everyone seems to be happy with it.

You can of course move the domains to your favourite registrar at a later time. :)

For expiration dates, I ask you to please check the whois records for the specific domain, although I can ensure you that none of these domains expire before 2008. In other words; - no need to pay any renewal fees on any of them.

Take a close look at the list and I'm sure you will find that many of these names are very good. I am willing to sell this entire portfolio at a very low price, so I'm taking all offers, selling to the highest bidder in a few days.

Post your offers here in the thread or by PM. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I always try to answer all PM's, no matter if they are interesting or not. Enough talk, here's the list:

Domain List:

ABCVideo.net
BannerClub.net
Benched.net Certified Premium Domain!
Bews.net
Blu-RayGuide.net
Bounding.net Certified Premium Domain!
cWhy.net
EuroDisc.net
FindNew.net
Glimmering.net
HDVDs.net
iFXP.net
JJJH.net
MapF.net
OnlineRPGs.net
PS3ForFree.net
ShopDVDs.net
SMSGiant.net
SpyW.net
Sypa.net
Toxu.net
tSix.net
xCRM.net
XMHD.net
XMRadios.net
YellOnline.net

A-HK.COM
FPS3.com
N-FM.com
PS3Audio.com
PS3NewsBlog.com
XMRadioHD.com

F02.org
GreatOffers.org

Casually.co.uk

Domain Summit 2024

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still looking for offers for this portfolio. Considering all offers, except "I offer you $2 for all of them!" .. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators