• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Small Portfolio

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong forum...should be in a sales section I think.

Good luck with your sale though...
 
Just to clarify, I got a PM regarding this sale. The owner is only selling the names as a group.
 
fab said:
Just to clarify, I got a PM regarding this sale. The owner is only selling the names as a group.

Correct. As I said in the post, "I would rather sell the lot in bulk and focus on developing my remaining names."

Sorry if there was any confusion.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom