Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Small PR Amazon Sites For Sale - $25/Each

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some Amazon sites that have been sitting on the back burner for a while now. Most domains have PR but the revenue is not major on any of them.

The Sites
Each Site is running Wordpress with an old version of ReviewAZON. Since Amazon has made changes to their affiliate API this script cannot search and add new items to the site. However, you can easily change my affiliate code to your own and work with the products that are currently listed. Or, you can purchase a different amazon wordpress plugin and use that one instead. Please take note that the version of ReviewAZON I am using cannot search and add new products now..

The Traffic
All sites get some traffic, but nothing major. I will have each site listed below with pagerank and total monthly unique visitors. If you would like to see a particular screenshot for proof then please feel free to contact me.

The Revenue
All of my sites have gotten sales. December was a good month for sales but none of these sites are getting dozens per month. The commission varies depending on what is ordered but consider the revenue to be fairly small (0-3 sales/month on each site)..

Prices
EACH WEBSITE JUST $25/EACH or TWO for $45

Sites are listed below in the following format
Domain - Registrar - Pagerank - Monthly Unique Visits - Domain Reg. Year

List of Sites:
BestBuyDrapes.com - GoDaddy - PR0 - 230 - 2007
GolfCartAccessories.biz - GoDaddy - PR0 - 500 - 2011
SurgicalGloves.biz - GoDaddy - PR0 - 200 - 2011

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom