• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed smsMessaging.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKG

ASBN.tv
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Please appraise smsMessaging.mobi, thank you.
 
i think its either sms OR text message as the "m" in "Sms" stands for message, reg fee
 
SMS stands for short message service. "SMS Messaging" is a commonly used term.
 
thats what i said... it basically says "short message service messaging"..you might say its common..but I have never heard anyone using that term in spoken language.. I think its reg fee, but maybe more if you actually depelop it into some SMS gateway..I cant see anyone making an offer for it without development...good luck with it..
 
i think its either sms OR text message as the "s" in "Sms" stands for message, reg fee

"s" stands for message? lol

Type "sms messaging" in Google and you will see that its not that commonly used term..
 
"s" stands for message? lol

Type "sms messaging" in Google and you will see that its not that commonly used term..

ha..I obviously meant "M" ha..google only goes so far..when is the last time you heard someone say it? and the results for SMS outweigh the results for sms messaging by 1:600
 
Domain name registered just a few minutes ago is now worth mid $xxx? OMG, I'd better start registring some mobi's..
 
Domain name registered just a few minutes ago is now worth mid $xxx? OMG, I'd better start registring some mobi's..

Age of registration doesn't mean that the domain doesn't have value...
 
I just wanted to say that its hardly possible that domain worth $xxx was available for registration today..
 
Results 1 - 100 of about 732,000 for "sms messaging"

And to the gentleman who said you just registered it a few minutes ago so how can it have value........Sportsbook.mobi was a hand reg is October and sold in the XXX,XXX. This is no sportsbook, however, it is a nice reg. Thanks for your input.
 
I just wanted to say that its hardly possible that domain worth $xxx was available for registration today..

Yes it is possible cause .mobi is only few months old while comparing to 3-4 decades of .com. And because of the new technological definitions you can find the good .com time to time as well. (dvd, lcd, Bluetooth, ringtones, mobile, gsm, gprs, 3g/3gsm – how many years ago all of these were registered?)

mid-high xxx

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom