• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Smuggle.ca and 37 more $15 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wishing I bid on sirloin and snare now, it's amazing how good things look when someone else owns them...
 
sirloin.ca 45
sourcream.ca 40

Shouldnt be there an anti sniping rule? I mean we started this auction just to see us lose our names to mr sniper? :argh:
 
Anti-sniper is not allowed by DNF rules...

Rule #4 of dnforum auctions

4) Must specify end time, time zone, and date. NO "ends *hours after last bid" allowed. You may have a buy it now price.
 
Keep your skimmilk...you skimmilked this whole thing sniping it :P

Anti-sniper is not allowed by DNF rules...

The guy literally hit post at :59:59 . Come on... Should I start a script to get a name on here? :P
 
Hey...don't crap on me...I am just posting the rule...You asked the question
 
Lol, I'm crapping on the rule
 
I did the same thing, I bid at 8:59:59 only with some luck, but I really didn't know what else to do if other people were bidding higher than me around the same time. I like the auctions that say if a bid comes in at a certain time, 3 minutes is added to the auction, that way there is always time.

Tedgeman is a good guy and he is giving us first dibs on these names rather than letting the names drop, but this stuff is difficult. We can't be giving him a hard time or we may not get these chances again.

Let's just keep making suggestions to improve these unformal auctions.

And you are right ca11, it's not right.
 
I'm bitter only lol. Tedgeman deserves the money, you are absolutely right onlinestore. I just have to find the script I guess.

If you can't beat them, beat them :P
 
ca11, why are you even bidding when you just told me you didn't have the money to complete your transaction with me?
 
Don't you think that is rather presumptuous and confrontational?

Besides that...this was my exact quote "I didnt keep track of my expenses". I did have the money, but I said I would be glad to complete the transaction and asked if you would prefer a trade instead as it would help me. You rejected the first trade and the second time I offered you three names instead but you told me you will look through my list and let me know. I still have not received anything. Believe me I would have completed the trade, I only told you I would rather do a trade since I bid on a whim not keeping track of what is coming in and out.

And today is another day, so I have the money to bid, not that I never had the money to buy yours, please review your PMs and I would gladly pay it if you took it that much to heart.
 
When you bid on something. You pay cash not in trades. This forum isn't barter.
 
I've traded before. Plus theinvestor would you like a PM exchange list? This is not gossip. I have indicated clearly that I am not the kind to back off when he wrote that I backed out on the board. I did suggest trades, and indicated that I will pay if none were to his fancy.

When there's a thread on names, you talk about them. This forum isn't about gossip.
 
You can't bid and back out. Then pretend that you're willing to make a trade for it. You're lucky he didn't give you negative feedback. Anyway, I'm done discussing this issue. It's not appropriate to discuss here.
 
Grow up. You weren't there, nor read the PMs, I was willing to pay at the end. It was a suggestion.

Ironic you end it with saying this isn't the place to talk about this when none of this is your business. I have publicly told him here I would pay him. Now get out of it.
 
Note : Don't do business with non-payers.
 
Any admins around to tame this elephant? I paid him, now move back to your cage.
 
Transaction completed. there was some miscommunication in pm.
 
Thanks
 
Last edited:
paddleball.ca, shellac.ca and saltshaker.ca - SOLD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom