• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers smutclub.com and portfolio for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I have recently decided to go into ministry and no longer have any use for adult domain names.
I need to sell fast, but I will not give these away.

smutclub.com
slutpoker.com
bestblowjobpic.com
sexccess.com
****inasian.com
pussypole.com
pussypoll.com
i****.org

These get some type in traffic, brandable and ready to go.
I will not sell individually!!! Please pm serious offers only.
BIN $2500

The ****'s is that 4 letter "F" word we all know....
 
No offense, just a suggestion. If you really have a heart for the ministry, you'll just let the names Drop or redirect them to a good Bible site. God bless !!!
 
Well, I have money invested in them and I need to recoup that. I don't feel it proves anything giving them away.
I plan on using the money to help fix the air conditioner and our sign at the church, so it's going to a good cause.
But no, I am not giving them away or dropping them. That's throwing money away.

BTW, pointing them to a Christian site would not turn out very good either.

Price reduced to $2000 and I am listing this package on ebay later today if it doesn't sell. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom