Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Snapnames domains returning to auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Noticed a few domains I lost in auction, now being sent back to auction. I had a name I was bidding on but was outbid by one of the big players who won it for a high price. They never payed for the domain. It has been a few months, now Snapnames are restarting the auction :rolleyes:

I find Snapnames policies to be strange and also inconsistent. I have placed bids on auctions that were closed for no reason, or they will add a ridiculous starting price. I have lost an auction but a few days later get an invoice as the other buyer didn't pay, in other cases they will hold the domain for months and then restart the auction... :?:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Noticed a few domains I lost in auction, now being sent back to auction. I had a name I was bidding on but was outbid by one of the big players who won it for a high price. They never payed for the domain. It has been a few months, now Snapnames are restarting the auction :rolleyes:

I find Snapnames policies to be strange and also inconsistent. I have placed bids on auctions that were closed for no reason, or they will add a ridiculous starting price. I have lost an auction but a few days later get an invoice as the other buyer didn't pay, in other cases they will hold the domain for months and then restart the auction... :?:

well, looks like this was nelson brady too
even more cans of worms opening up imho

also what happens to domains he sold on? he must have embezzled millions

LLLL.COM

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was Halvarez or some other bot?

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i won a domain that was on snapnames auction but buyer never paid, i cant find history for that past auction though
if Halvarez bid as well what is the case?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Did halvarez bid in public auctions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators