Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Snapnames/Moniker Auction Problems

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I won a few domains in the showcase auction, but didn't have the money prepaid in my account and almost immediately got a threatening message that if I don't pay within 24 hours, they might not be able to secure the domains.

I prepaid a few hours later and tried to "apply" the sum to the domains multiple times with no success.

I emailed support and was told to stand-by until they try to get the domains in their Moniker account and that right now I can't pay for them.

That was 2 days ago.

Is it fair to say that if the company is holding me liable to pay within 24 hours, than I can hold them liable to deliver the product within that time frame as well?

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sometimes it takes time to receive a transfer.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I won a few domains in the showcase auction, but didn't have the money prepaid in my account and almost immediately got a threatening message that if I don't pay within 24 hours, they might not be able to secure the domains.

I prepaid a few hours later and tried to "apply" the sum to the domains multiple times with no success.

I emailed support and was told to stand-by until they try to get the domains in their Moniker account and that right now I can't pay for them.

That was 2 days ago.

Is it fair to say that if the company is holding me liable to pay within 24 hours, than I can hold them liable to deliver the product within that time frame as well?

Credit - Has this issue been resolved? If it hasn't, please email [email protected] ASAP!

Thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have basically the same issue

applied the funds twice, now it says i need to add more funds!

what's the "dilly oh"?

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bari,

Thanks for your response. I emailed support, so hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Don - I think me and you have the same problem. I'm not able to apply the funds to the domains - every time I do, it says processing and then the money just returns to my account.

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don - I think me and you have the same problem. I'm not able to apply the funds to the domains - every time I do, it says processing and then the money just returns to my account.
I'm having the same problem as well. I contacted them and here is their reply.

There isn't a problem. The Monthly Showcase auctions are different from our daily auctions in that the sellers don't have to transfer the domains to Moniker before the auction. What has probably happened is that the domains that you won have not been placed in our control yet. We won't process the payment until we have control of the domain.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's been 2 weeks...

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got mine as well :)

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators