• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale SnapNames Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,437
Reaction score
0
Anybody know if you have a better chance at getting a domain if you email SnapNames to let them know its gone into the PENDINGDELETE status. I wouldn't think so, but you never know. :)

RMF
 
:laugh:

Surely you jest. Snapnames doesn't need you to tell them anything. You are paying them to tell you (in addition to grabbing the name for you). They send you an email any time the status of one of your Snapback names changes.
 
Snapnames computer is three steps ahead of you. You don't need to notify them.

So, you just sit tight for 6 days.

Also, stop looking at that name and start working on the next one!
 
I was just wondering cause one time last year I emailed snapnames about a domain that randomly dropped(I had the snapback). They missed it and they told me had I emailed them about the domain before it dropped, they probably would have got it.

RMF
 
It looks like you did not need to ask the question, as you have provided your own answer that applies for special cases. In general, however, Snapnames is on top of registration changes at all levels.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom