• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Snapnames Whois Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,437
Reaction score
0
I've noticed lately that snapnames doesn't send out notifications that the whois has changed right away. Is this new?. I thought when you had a snapback on a domain, snapnames would email you right away if there was any changes to the whois.

RMF
 
Originally posted by RMF
I've noticed lately that snapnames doesn't send out notifications that the whois has changed right away. Is this new?. I thought when you had a snapback on a domain, snapnames would email you right away if there was any changes to the whois.

RMF
They still do...to me at least.
 
They usually do, although I've noticed a couple of Tucows registered domains that I didn't receive updates for.
 
"I've noticed lately that snapnames doesn't send out notifications that the whois has changed right away. "

Happened to me as well...
 
Originally posted by RMF
I've noticed lately that snapnames doesn't send out notifications that the whois has changed right away.

RMF

Same here. I only see the whois changes in the SnapNames e-Journal they send weekly.
 
They have stopped for me as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom