• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale snaps.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

adill420

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2002
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
i have verified with someone else as well..they dont see snaps under their account neither do i..can someone verify this..also can someone from snaps.com update on whats going on and if they lost all the snaps whats going to happen? thanks
 
I noticed this just a few minutes ago. I think they got me a domain for me today but no notification yet. I find it a little freaky to see all my snaps are missing.

RMF
 
Same here. What happened?
 
I would like to know what is going on as well. I hope this does not affect my snapped domain that will drop tommorrow.
 
I can not speak for Greg. But, I would assume that his server is down.

However, he is NOT the keeper of the names. SnapNames is the keeper.

Go to www.SnapNames.com to verify that the names are still in there.

I don't even want to look at Snaps.com It would make me ill to see it blank!
 
I agree, actnow. It definitely gave me a sick feeling when I noticed that lol.
 
Looks fine here. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom