Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Sneak2 Network for sale, HUGE Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeh. Fabulous buy. If only I had more capital :-( Best of luck to you with it :)

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LoL Eric, Abit late! its been sold for the BIN price :)

dragonhawk

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stoned, I have sent you a PM and it has been confirmed as read, but you did not reply?

The Sneak2 network that you sold me is barely receiving 700 visitors a day and I've had my stats program running for over a week since I purchased the site. You claimed in your initial post that the Sneak2 network was receiving 8500 visitors a day but clearly they are not.

I would appreciate it if you would reply to my PM asap so we can settle this little problem that has arisen without involving any 3rd parties.

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with dragonhawk, sneak2 is reciving 700 unique visitors per day , although 200 visitors he is getting himself so just 500.
Prolly fake stats those were.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dragonhawk contact him on aim he's always on

cutelittlematt89 is his screenname

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think someone's screenname should be posted here without permission. You should PM it to someone, and keep it private.

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually his screen name is in his public profile ... it's nothing anyone couldn't have found if they had clicked on his name...

Vivvy

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only members can view profiles, making them private.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, You have changed the source code of the website, And You have changed the stats program. The website was sold as is. The website never had any fake traffic while I operated it.

PS: Please dont post that away message, I am aware of it now. I seemed to have gotten a AIM Virus?

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Only members can view profiles, making them private.

you're not required to put your messenger addresses in your public profile ... but getting back to the original post that started this, I believe Jeff was trying to be helpful ...

Vivvy

dragonhawk

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stoned said:
Hey, You have changed the source code of the website, And You have changed the stats program. The website was sold as is. The website never had any fake traffic while I operated it.

Hmm, so you're saying that if I didn't improve the script and the design of the page, and if I didn't change the stats program to something else, I would get that kind of traffic? And if I hadn't been feeding the site with some of my own traffic, I would get around 8500 visitors a day?

I'm sure you would agree that even if we used a different stats program, that the number of visitors recorded should not differ by 8000? If it differed by 1000 or 2000, then I'd let things go, but 8000?

Anyway, I have sent you a PM and I'm waiting on AIM and MSN for you so we can discuss the problem privately and hopefully come to a resolution.

Btw, I'm not sure if this is true or if it's the AIM virus you got, but it now says you're on jury duty in your AIM away message.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I was, I would appreciate it if we talk about these things via messenger so everything is recorded.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I've conducted business in the $$$$ range with dragonhawk in the past and I would vouch for him taking the matter seriously. I hope this issue is resolved.

dragonhawk

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stoned said:
Yes I was, I would appreciate it if we talk about these things via messenger so everything is recorded.

I'm online and waiting for you now... been waiting the last few hours. I've already added you to my MSN and also to AIM.

RADiSTAR, thank you for your support.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like he doesn't want to be contacted as he took his aim name out of his user profile

dragonhawk

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it sure looks that way.

This is what has been sent to me through PM so far:
Dragon, I used the stats program for a reason. Every school uses the same Proxy ( IP Address) . Their are probley 600 computers using the ezact same proxy. I used the stats program becouse it counted each.
Well Matt, for one, this would mean that you're counting page views and not visitors. The stats program that I use counts the page views also and I get approximately 2000 page views a day, which is still short of your 8500 visitors that you claimed you receive on a daily basis.

I also took the liberty of analyzing your stats program. It looks like it was custom coded? Anyway, according to the logs that your script is analyzing, it counted 4 hits as 4 visitors. Each hit was from the same IP, and within the space of 10 seconds. There was also quite a number of occassions where there were around 6 hits, all from the same IP, with exactly same details within the space of 2 seconds. That was counted as 6 different visitors by your stats program.

I have proof for all this as I have the logs that you used to generate your traffic report and I also have the code for your traffic program. I am sure that if someone else analyzed the code also, they would see the same flaws I see in that program.

This would mean that your initial post with the traffic details have been inflated by quite a bit.

Let's assume that you did not write the stats program and you assumed that all the stats it recorded is correct. This means, that your post is accurate as you did not know that your stats program was incorrect. In this case, you should act professionally now that you know your stats program does not function correctly, and either:
1) Fully refund the purchase thus retaining your integrity and reputation. In this case, I will return all the domains back to you with some improvements that I've made to the sneak2 engine at no extra charge.
2) Discuss with me any alternative arrangements if you would prefer not to refund the full amount of the purchase.

At the moment, your actions show that you are trying to avoid the issue. It shows that you are attempting to hide, which in all senses means that you knew that you were committing fraud from the start.

However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt at this time. Therefore, I urge you to contact me as soon as possible rather than avoid me so we can finally put this problem (or potential misunderstanding) to rest.

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, this is definitely something that needs to resolved between the parties involved at this point, and without comments from the peaunut gallery. The thread is closed.

Vivvy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators