• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Snoopysnacks.com and other pet domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onspider

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I have a lot of reptile and gecko pet domains and I was wondering if any of them are of any value:

SNOOPYSNACKS.COM (Dog Treats?)
AMERICANGREENTREEFROG.COM (Pet Frog)
AMERICANGREENTREEFROGS.COM (Pet Frog)
ANOLESECRETS.COM (Common Pet)
ANOLETIPS.COM (Common Pet)
BEARDEDDRAGONCARESHEET.COM (Common beginner reptile)
CHAMELEONCARESECRETS.COM
FLYINGGECKO.INFO
FLYINGGECKO.ORG
FLYINGGECKOS.ORG
GECKOCARESHEETS.COM (Maybe directory of gecko care sheets?)
GLIDINGGECKOS.COM
NEWTCARE.INFO
PETTREEFROGS.COM

Thanks
 
Also does anyone know of any pet/reptile affiliate programs? I looked but I couldn't find many.

Thanks
 
i would have to say no more thqan $30 each...and that may be pushing it, but i could be wrong..
 
Ya I didn't think they were to high in value because I think the market size is too small for some of them. Thanks for the comments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom