Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

So Angry With Myself

Openwave

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If only I had known. I was going through my computer and came across this screenshot taken some time in 2010. Tell me, what do you think they are worth now?

5_X_ORG.png

Last edited:

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Priceless.

I feel just as mad at myself for not hand registering 6N.coms when I had the chance.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you sold those for $15k 5-6 years ago and reinvested that money you would be much farther ahead today then sit and hold.

No looking back.

Dorkside

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Around that same time I sold more than a dozen NNNN.com's. I let most go for under $750 and I don't think I sold any for more than $1,500.

I find it best not to dwell on past mistakes or else you'll drive yourself crazy.

Anyway, I imagine 41.net and 41.org would command high five figures these days. Though you don't see many two number .net's or .org's hit the market so it's hard to predict what they would go for.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those trades/flips are not mistakes, it's business, business which you need to do. You cannot hold everything forever.

So you sold 12 LLLL for $2-3k less each 5 years ago, big deal $24k-36k. If you couldn't use that money to make $24k-36k in 5 years you did something wrong, THAT is the mistake. I know you didn't but just saying fellas no regrets. This is coming from a guy who flipped 4 LL.com and NN.com. Some would say Josh you could have held and 5-7 years later made $1M-$2M more. My answer is I did better than that because I was hungry. Don't lose hunger, a little sleep a little slumber a little folding of the hands....

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators