• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

So...Hillary's running...Do you have any Hillary names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
I just reg'd...
PresidentClinton.ws
PresidentHillaryClinton.ws
HRC.cc

I am willing to bet their are some very nice names reg'd by our members....

Show 'em off...
 
The1stFemalePresident.com

It will be a very historical moment in history if she wins.
 
HillontheHill.com
MsPresidentHillaryClinton.com
TheLadyPresident.com
ThePresidentHillaryClinton.com
USPresidentClinton.com
 
teamhillaryblog
teamhillaryforum
hillaryalbum
clintonforum
clintonalbum
 
Well, I do have meanspirited dotcom :humble:

BTW: She does have use of the best name,

Registrant:
Friends of Hillary
1717 K Street, N.W.
Suite 309A
Washington, DC 20036
US

Domain Name: HILLARYCLINTON.COM
 
Might as well get straight to the inevitable end point of any President's administration, given our current partisan politics:

ImpeachHRC.com
ImpeachRodham.com
ImpeachRodhamClinton.com

ImpeachBush.com just sold for over $25k on ebay.

I'm sorry I don't have ImpeachHillary.com, it was taken years ago.
 
impeachclinton.com just sold a couple of weeks ago for less than one thousand.
 
Just bought these.

MsHillaryClinton.com
MadamHillaryClinton.com

How would they address her!? :greenconfused:
 
I used to own HitMeBitch.com but I sold that as a gambling/blackjack domain.

How would they address her!? :greenconfused:
Proper diplomatic protocol would require that she be addressed as Mrs. President.

At news conferences, journalists and reporters refer to George Bush as "Mr. President..."

I called him "Hey Idiot..." and got kicked out of the news conference. Secret service can't take a joke. But they laughed their asses off once we were out of sight of the press and we all went out and got drunk. Man, they had some great stories...especially about Bill's escapades. Think Monica was the only one? :eek:

Seriously, Mrs. President is proper protocol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom