• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Socceroos.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
0
Well, firstly The Australian Football / Soccer Team > The Socceroos just got into the Fifa World Cup 2006 to be held in Germany! We beat Uruguay.

This is the first time in over 30 Years the Socceroos will represent Australia in a Fifa World Cup

I could not believe I got these names only minutes ago!

Socceroos.info
Socceroos.co.uk
SocceroosForum.com
SocceroosFans.com
TheSocceroos.com

What perfect names for a forum! What do you think? Should I develop or sit on the names?

See Below from http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17270406-2,00.html

AUSTRALIA is in raptures after the Socceroos defeated Uruguay 4-2 in a penalty shootout (1-0 normal time) to qualify for the World Cup.

84,000 fans watched the Socceroos dominate the game at the Telstra dome in Sydney, winning the match 1-0 and levelling the series 1-1.
After a shaky start, the Socceroos scored in the 38th minute when Marco Bresciano put Australia in front from a Harry Kewell miskick.

Australia then dominated the rest of the match, but were unable to score a second goal which qould have automatically qualify them.

Socceroo goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer saved two shots during the ensuing penalty shootout to send Telstra Stadium and his teammates into a frenzy

Scoreboard

AUSTRALIA 1 (M Bresciano 34m) bt URUGUAY 0 at Telstra Stadium.
Referee: Luis Medina Cantalejo. Crowd: 82,698.
First leg: Uruguay 1 bt Australia 0 at Montevideo.
Playoff tied 1-1 on aggregate after extra time.
Australia wins penalty shootout 4-2 to qualify for 2006 World Cup in Germany.
Penalties: Australia: 1 1 1 0 1 (H Kewell, L Neill, T Vidmar, M Viduka, J Aloisi) Uruguay: 0 1 1 0 x (D Rodriguez, G Varela, F Estoyanoff, M Zalayeta)
 
Mate

One advice is keep the forum domain name and the .info one now that Australia is in the World Up finaly Build a forum and build a info site about the national Team perhaps with past history and results and match facts about how they made it to the first world cup in thier history I think you can expects many sign ups to the forum and plenty of visits to the Info site and obviously you can have adverts on them and all sorts.
Price range Personally Id pay up to 250 on the forum and maybe up to 50 for the Info But this is a personal opinion, best of Luck and go on you SOCCEROOS.

Regards
Airleb
 
Any suggestions now that the world cup is just around the corner? I still own these domain names.
 
ComScout.com said:
Well, firstly The Australian Football / Soccer Team > The Socceroos just got into the Fifa World Cup 2006 to be held in Germany! We beat Uruguay.

This is the first time in over 30 Years the Socceroos will represent Australia in a Fifa World Cup

I could not believe I got these names only minutes ago!

Socceroos.info
Socceroos.co.uk
SocceroosForum.com
SocceroosFans.com
TheSocceroos.com

What perfect names for a forum! What do you think? Should I develop or sit on the names?

See Below from http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17270406-2,00.html


These names must be going up in value after tonights win against Japan!

Yippeee Well done Australia! Go The Socceroos! World Cup Champions!

See Here
 
high $xx to low $xxx each. If the socceroos were to pull off a miracle and win the world cup then those names could be worth a lot more. Good names though.
 
I want them.....keep them for me till I start playing for Adelaide United next summer, I will buy them.
 
Well done to the Socceroos who are into the next round against Italy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom