• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Social Networking Scripts - phpfox etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

stueynet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
721
Reaction score
0
Hello wonderful people. I am moving my current site over to a new social networking platform and I would love some feedback from anyone here.

I have gone through Phpfox very thoroughly and it seems above average but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with other software. I am looking for something that is dating focused with all the social networking stuff as well.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom