• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers SocialDN.com - Industry Site For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMaN

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
35
SocialDN.com - $300 >> $250 >> $150

I purchased SocialDN a little under a month ago. The site runs WordPress and a nifty little plugin that leaves you not having to do the work to get the stories. The theme is the Premium OneTheme with a custom logo design. It's laid out well, and quite easy to change anything.

The Bido.com banner is the only obligation the website holds. The previous owner sold it, so three months are still left. However, it can be rotated, so additional banner ads can be sold without any issues.

The site was established in November of 2008, so it does have some history. Current stats are in the range of 400-500 uniques a month. I have included a shot of this year's statistics. I'll throw in three months free hosting for the site as well.

Lastly, you may wonder why the quick turnaround on the site? I'm trying to narrow down my scope of projects, and this is one that just doesn't quite fit no matter how badly I want it to. This is the perfect site for someone heavily involved in the industry to maybe build their own content into.

Payment to come through Paypal. The domain is with Name.com and doesn't expire until August of this year.

Stat Screenshot: http://www.socialdn.com/statscreen.png
 
Last edited:
Price lowered to $250!
 
In the next 24 hours, I will accept $150!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom