• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers SocialNetwork.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
4
Fabulous domain and site for sale. I have plenty of published articles and enormous potential to develop the site. You get the *domain* and content. The domain is a PR3.

I have a starting bid of $2,000. Please post your bid in the thread and PM me too. Thanks.
 
This domain is now for sale on Flippa.com and you can see the listing and bid here. Bidding is now up to $1000.00. Happy bidding on flippa.com
 
Great domain, best of luck with the auction. Not sure how I would personally develop the domain, but I'm sure someone out there has a great idea.
 
Great domain, best of luck with the auction. Not sure how I would personally develop the domain, but I'm sure someone out there has a great idea.

Thanks for your comment. There is plenty of scope for the guys that provide services in social media. It could be a go-to domain, but social networking and social media is not really my forte, so someone else can make more of it than I have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom