Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is your opinion about these domain tools. Especially Mozzle 3.01 and AVD Pro 3.0. As far as I see Mozzle has link popularity and bargain price as plus. But AVD has better look and shows expiration date clealy. However it is expensive.

Domain summit 2024

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
serothehero tried looking for AVD Pro 3.0 can't find it anywhere :sad:

Originally posted by Omni
serothehero tried looking for AVD Pro 3.0 can't find it anywhere :sad:

http://www.alphacomsoft.com/avdomains.htm

Goh
I no nuffin.

I need your opinions about those two programs. Please no morons !! and useless people

alphacomsoft

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm the author of Available Domains (AVD).
If you don't need "Theme" feature introduced in AVD Pro, you can use AVD Standard that isn't expensive I guess.

If you have any suggestion, complaints, any feedback about our software, be sure to contact me via e-mail or post it here.
I'd like to hear from people that software was created for.

M

MattyP

Originally posted by serothehero [/i]
I need your opinions about those two programs. Please no morons !! and useless people

You originally asked for opinions on a couple of domain tools.

I member posted he couldn't help you as he could not find the ADV Pro 3.0 to look at it.

Another member left the link so people could access the program.

While you never called these people morons and useless people directly I still think the comments were uncalled for.

Logic says that:
1. If I said I looked at those two tools that means I know where to download trial or evaluation versions. So I don't need the link for download.
2. I listed negatives and positives of those two programs and asked opinions about them. which means a reply post about the download link is useless.
3. That was the reason I do not wanted useless people,s comments.

By the way thanks for the explanation to the author of the AVD Pro. However, the price for Pro version is still steep.

Originally posted by serothehero
Logic says that:
1. If I said I looked at those two tools that means I know where to download trial or evaluation versions. So I don't need the link for download.
2. I listed negatives and positives of those two programs and asked opinions about them. which means a reply post about the download link is useless.

By the way thanks for the explanation to the author of the AVD Pro. However, the price for Pro version is still steep.

Logic says that:
1. If "I no nuffin", then "I have no opinion" about those two programs.
2. "No opinion" is just one type of opinion.

Goh
I no nuffin.

M

MattyP

[QUOTE]Originally posted by serothehero
Logic says that:

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not quite getting your logic. I am wondering how you expected to get an opinion of the two programs if people didn't know of them and couldn't find them to look at and evaluate for you.

You knowing how to find them may have been reason enough to supply the links to simply make it easier for members to help you.

Just a thought.
Matt

Seems you wanted other people to help you with their opinion, but you didn't want to help other people by answering the question they asked in response.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont get any of it .... so do you want to start again ... huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom