Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sold Flurr.com Through Sedo Great Auctions

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold Flurr // com In Sedo Great Auctions
Selling Price 2300 USD
Hold 40 days
Bought from Gd Auctions in 21 USD

Story Behind This Name :
I bought this name because one reason it was one word then 2nd flurr is lego famous character 3rd reason flur means in german (Hall) at first glance sounds to me brandable so actually i took this for brandpa or bucket and my luck is both rejected this name usually when my name is rejected by bp or bb i take this as the domain have not much value then i listed this domain in all market places right away in 999 USD and then i submitted this name with my bundle of domains to Great domains auction at sedo so they took total my 5 names and this was the one of them.just because reserve was 99 USD so i thought i would be lucky if it will be sold in 99 and i forgot about this because in great auctions time was left approx 30 days so i removed this name from everywhere and waited for sedo auctions .even when auction started i didnt see that whats happening on second day i just opened sedo for routine checkup and saw this name at 229 usd i said WHAT??? then immediately i started ad on namebio plus started tweeting all people who have last name flurr plus emailed all who have connection with flurr i dont know what happened on last day bidder 4 & 5 started war and in the end this domain reached to 2300 USD.
i am 75% sure they were not domainers because domainer cant buy this domain in this price..
Payment Recieved & Domain Pushed to sedo account already.
Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold Flurr // com In Sedo Great Auctions
Selling Price 2300 USD

i am 75% sure they were not domainers because domainer cant buy this domain in this price..

Hi

Congrats on the sale

that was great roi on the purchase and good eye to see it from the crowd

but.... don't unestimate, the amount of money that another domainer has in their pocket, or at their disposal
domainers will pay same or more than end-user in many instances....depending on the domain.
as they, can see value clearer than, and before, majority of end-users get it.

imo.....

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Congrats on the sale

that was great roi on the purchase and good eye to see it from the crowd

but.... don't unestimate, the amount of money that another domainer has in their pocket, or at their disposal
domainers will pay same or more than end-user in many instances....depending on the domain.
as they, can see value clearer than, and before, majority of end-users get it.

imo.....
thanks :) buyer for this domain is Virtuos Digital Private Ltd. from india ... this company is quite big so i am sure its enduser sale.
i am happy with sedo great auctions this time :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators