Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sold TechStore.Me (by Suleg.com)

Suleg.com

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey. I am pleased to announce that I managed to sell my domain TechStore.Me was sold for $ 300 at Undeveloped.com and this domain was over one year of age and I can’t give more information about this. But I feel that these domains are News.me.uk, Auto.me.uk, UniShop.in etc. too soon will be sold :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-19-15-50-49.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-19-15-50-49.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 5
Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale but do not post thinly veiled sales posts. If you wish to sell your domains/services please upgrade to platinum membership. That one sale could more than pay for life membership and you can then list your domains for sale.

Suleg.com

Level 1
Reaction score
Yes, the domain news.me.uk is mine, and why did you delete that topic? - I just wanted to find out if the $ 50k price is adequate for the News.me.uk domain if in the .me.uk zone the maximum sales were only $ 1,000- $ 2,000, that's all, and you took it and deleted it (((

I will think about your offer

Reaction score
I deleted it because you asked 'should I buy it for $50,000?'. Why would you be asking whether you should buy your own domain? It sounded to me like an attempt to get people interested in buying it. Maybe it was a translation issue. If so I apologise - the correct phrase is 'is it worth $50,000'. And the answer is no, it's not even worth $50.

Suleg.com

Level 1
Reaction score
I deleted it because you asked 'should I buy it for $50,000?'. Why would you be asking whether you should buy your own domain? It sounded to me like an attempt to get people interested in buying it. Maybe it was a translation issue. If so I apologise - the correct phrase is 'is it worth $50,000'. And the answer is no, it's not even worth $50.

Sorry, I just do not know English, but it seems that all the bad translation from Google Translate. Tell me, can I send this message again? and how many such messages can I send? thank you in advance.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom