Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

some 3 letter nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive got some 3 letter .net domains i want to get rid of in a bulk package. I havent been involved in the game in a while. Anyone know anybody buying them at this point. Id sell to a reseller on these since i dont want to take the time looking for a buyer.

Lemme know please either here or by email i guess.

-Lou

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Do a search here, 3 letter dot nets have been appraised here more than a few times. If you have a list post it in the apraisale forum - or the sale froum if you are in a real hurry.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ah thanks i wasnt actually looking for an appraisal was just wondering if anyone knew of anyone buying them in bulk. im obviously new to this forum so will go check out the selling forum thanks.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What i have left for 3 letter nets:

FPZ.NET
GDQ.NET
PQG.NET
QXS.NET (obviously id like to keep paired)
QXS.ORG (obviously id like to keep paired)

Also:
QYY.COM
JOKR.COM

Sorry the list got short quickly :)

Im taking offers on them. Thanks [email protected] (so i can kill it if it gets spammy)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just so Loun understands that is 400 in Domain Forum Bucks (not real money)!

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yep i do understand although since im new i dont really get the whole DN bucks nor do i care to i think.

Anyhow as far as the domains lemme know on them. I got a unrealistic offer of 12.50 each. Offers like that aren't necessary but thank you.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, Bob just bought 55 names just like this (3 letter .nets with similar letters) for $10 each from WinFreeCash a few days ago (and XSQ.net was basically given away). The market certainly isn't what it used to be!

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats the exact quote he gave me but to be honest the market is as good as you make it and people selling 55 3 letter .nets for 10$ each are the ones that are hurting the market, but anyhoo...

much like anything else the sellers are what determine the market. if you get one or two people skewing the average everyone gets hurt. go figure.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Loun
much like anything else the sellers are what determine the market. if you get one or two people skewing the average everyone gets hurt. go figure.

Actually it is just the opposite. BUYERS determine market values. Always have and always will. If no one wants to buy prices drop dramatically. If a lot of people want to buy they go up. A seller can refuse to sell something if they don't want to let it go at the prevailing market rate but they do not set market values - buyers do that.

In any case good luck with the names. I would not sell them into this depressed market myself. I am now doing much more buying than selling because I think we are in a market bottom and that things will improve in the year or two ahead.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont agree but thank you :) glwith your buying and holding til the market increases again. Hopefully that will be soon.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
thats the exact quote he gave me but to be honest the market is as good as you make it and people selling 55 3 letter .nets for 10$ each are the ones that are hurting the market, but anyhoo...

It all depends on how motivated the seller is. Yes, I bought (55) 3 letter .net names. No, the letters were not that great. The seller was motivated and did not want them, so the deal was sweet.

This is obviously not what Loun has in mind. It just means that he does not hate them so much he wants to just about GIVE them away. There is nothing wrong with that.

-Bob

P.S. Nice to see you again Loun. You still have BlackLabs?

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I dont agree but thank you :) glwith your buying and holding til the market increases again. Hopefully that will be soon.

Your wait might be short. There has been quite an upturn in the last 2-3 months. :D

-Bob

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice to see you as well :) yea its been a while lol. I so still have blacklabs.com but am still not using it. Oh well someday its time will come.

It sounds like things are going well for you which is very nice to see. enjoy the upcoming week.

spietreser

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you want to buy 3 letter .nets you might want to contact the guy from url.net. He was looking for a buyer...

Good luck :)

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by spietreser
If you want to buy 3 letter .nets you might want to contact the guy from url.net. He was looking for a buyer...

Good luck :)

I could never outbid Elequa. :D

-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators