• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Some domains I need to sell...Quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearo

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
A few domains for sale...all priced :)

SingledOut.com: Best offer around or over $500 - would be a gold mine as dating related site. I do not have traffic stats...the name is very memorable, and was actually the name of a popular MTV Dating show, there are no trademark issues.

Halikan.net/Halikan.org: $5 takes both - Means Kiss in the Philippine Language (Tagalog)

Encaged.com/Encage.com: $90 for pair - willing to seperate, so PM me if you are interested in only one of them.

GIJane.net: $25 - will include website if someone really wants it.

Eeyore.cc: $8

ReverieMedia.com: $8 - Reverie = to be lost in thought, dreaming. A common word used in lyrics.

DomainNut.com: $100 - will include wild west domain reseller site to buyer if wanted.

Please feel free to PM me or email me (prefer email, but pm's work just fine) at [email protected] with any offers, or questions.

All domains prices are negotiable except for SingledOut.com which I will not sell for under $500.

 
singled out was a great show. that is a nice domain. still looks like it is getting some searches. good luck with it.
 
Hee Hee, thanks NetProwler...it was a hilarious dating show. I used to sneak and watch it when my mom was babysitting her daycare kids when I was younger. I was too young to be watching shows like that when it was out ;)
 
All PM's answered. All domain prices are negotiable except for SingledOut.com which I will not sell for less than $500 :) Thanks!
 
Final Price Drop!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom