• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed some GEO's oHolland.com etc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Schoon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
917
Reaction score
16
oHolland.com (o= online prefix?)
iVaticancity.com (43.600.000 google results for vaticancity (the pope's place))
iNiue.com (97.800.000 google results for niue (tourism? .nu is niue ccTLD))
eNiue.com
iCocosislands.com (8.470.000 google results, .cc ccTLD)

just got them in bulk.. worth anything? :uhoh:
 
Last edited:
I own a lot of cities with an "i" and "e" in front. In a few years, I believe they will be worth something, when every company and city is online. Just think how much a shift there has been to online companies since 5 years ago.
 
I own a lot of cities with an "i" and "e" in front. In a few years, I believe they will be worth something, when every company and city is online. Just think how much a shift there has been to online companies since 5 years ago.


I agree. I believe i & e domains followed by city/state/country will gain momentum in the coming years. I also believe the prefix m to be the next "big" prefix, as mobile technology gets more and more sophisticated.
 
your certainly right. With the i-phone and how much a phone is able to do these days I definitely agree. People have no idea how much domains that are just "decent" now are going to be worth in a few years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom