• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Some Nice Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog_pk

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
All Registered With Namecheap

Domain / Expiry / $Start Price / $Buy Now / $increments
LoveHookup.com / 03/202005 / $15 / $100 / $5 :: Reduced From $30
UKcareers.info / 02/18/2005 / $10 / $80 / $2
LiveFootball.us / 03/14/2005 / $10 / $100 / $5
bid-up.org / 2/13/2005 / $5 / $20 / $1


Happy Bidding.
 
offers now being accepted, pm me your offer.
 
I think your avatar is scaring potential buyers. :cheesy:
 
Ive just changed it, how do you like the new one? Still a bit scary but not as much :D

Anyway... STill no offers for the domains?
The starting price for LiveFootball.us has changed to $10.
 
I liked the old one :)
 
i might change it back in the future :) it made me laugh.
I like this one too. I found an image with two dogs like that, I cut the other one out though :(
 
I am sure this one will make you sell more :)

To be honest the other one scared me a bit aswel :P
 
maybe it will, but no sales yet. i atleast though LoveHookup.com would sell.

Any Offers?

I know, LoveHookup.com Reduced To A $15 Starting Bid :D
 
hotdog_pk said:
offers now being accepted, pm me your offer.

:laugh: , I did laugh on this one!
 
Im sorry, i made a mistake.

Please delete the previous post.

Sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom