Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed some PR6 // 4DG.org plus others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the most successful sales thread I ever recall seeing on dnf.

Yes, I know! I've been posting away on here for 2 years and sold like 3 names, and then I really got lucky with this pagerank.

I got the chance to put a prominent link on a PR8 page, so I pointed it to one of my 3-char .ORGs, and the next update it went PR7.

So I thought, what shall I do with it? I'll link it to all my other 3-char .ORGs names, and link them all together, just to see if the pagerank would pass down. And then this update, suddenly I've got over 60 PR6 domains!

I couldn't possibly develop them all, so I thought I'd sell about half, and I didn't ask too much for them, so I guess they sold well.

Like I said originally, where else can you get a genuine PR6 domain for $50?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's odd is I have tried doing the same many times, for example a link from my PR 5 or PR 6 flagship sites to my PR 0's or PR 1's but it never seems to have success with no noticable effect on PR even after a few mos, yet you did it on so many names in such a short time with my PR 6 I got from you being reg'd only 3 mos ago.

You could make a nice living and maybe retire if you did this on even more names all year, perhaps a 1000 or more names.

Do you have some other secret you are not disclosing?

Yes, I know! I've been posting away on here for 2 years and sold like 3 names, and then I really got lucky with this pagerank.

I got the chance to put a prominent link on a PR8 page, so I pointed it to one of my 3-char .ORGs, and the next update it went PR7.

So I thought, what shall I do with it? I'll link it to all my other 3-char .ORGs names, and link them all together, just to see if the pagerank would pass down. And then this update, suddenly I've got over 60 PR6 domains!

I couldn't possibly develop them all, so I thought I'd sell about half, and I didn't ask too much for them, so I guess they sold well.

Like I said originally, where else can you get a genuine PR6 domain for $50?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That will work eventually. I started out with 1 PR5 domain. Through link exchanging and linking up to my PR0 sites, I now have 3 PR5 sites, 38 PR4 sites, 24 PR3 sites, and hundreds of PR2 and PR1 sites. I'm not saying it's easy, (it took me 2 years), but you can build up your whole portfolio from 1 site's PR. That was all before these PR6 sites...

Do you have some other secret you are not disclosing?

My only secret is that I got to do some work for a large humanitarian aid agency with a high profile PR8 site, and was able to get a few links on it. It's amazing what a PR8 homepage link can do for your pagerank! :greenrazz:

zooz

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
any PR6 domains left?
if yes, I'll buy 3 please.
thx

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just sold:

KQ8 .org
PK0 .org
WH5 .org
XB6 .org

Still remaining:

0YZ .org
0ZA .org
2GP .org
2GR .org
6GP .org
6GR .org
7CE .org
7CF .org
8GR .org
8OV .org
8WS .org
9GP .org
9GR .org

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD:

8GR .org
8OV .org
8WS .org

... and the other 10 are on reserve to sell, so I guess the sale is over!

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
~ All Gone. Sale Over. Thanks! ~

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once again I must say this was by far the most successful sales thread I have seen in 4 yrs at DNF. You easily sold more names with 1 thread in 3 days than most sell in several years with lots of effort and time spent trying and a high number of threads. Congrats.

truckle

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Are there any of these pr6 sites left?
Mike

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which one of you is "Techperts", (daniahmkhan (at) yahoo.com), who is disputing this sale on PayPal?

It would have been nice to have contacted me first... :confused:

DNbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If there is another lll.org available through an uncompleted sale, I would take the domain US$ 50.00 plus the link page you create for additional US$25.00 . Let me know, thanks. Alex

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr.Domains, you should've charged $100 per name ;-)

Congrats

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If there is another lll.org available through an uncompleted sale, I would take the domain US$ 50.00 plus the link page you create for additional US$25.00 . Let me know, thanks. Alex

Hi Alex,
There were never any lll.org, they were all LLN.org or NLL.org.
I only have 2 left, 2YY.org and MN4.org, which I didn't include in the sale, because for some reason they don't validate in the SEOlogs Fake PageRank Detection tool:
http://www.seologs.com/pr-check/pagerank.html?url=www.2YY.org
http://www.seologs.com/pr-check/pagerank.html?url=www.MN4.org

It's odd because they are genuine, they show as PR6 in the toolbar, and they were created exactly the same as the other 60+, using links from my PR7 site, but unlike the other 60+ they do not validate.

Anyway, they are the only 2 left, you can take them if you want, but I didn't include them in the sale because I didn't want to have to get into an arguement with anyone as to whether or not they were genuine, (which they are).
Regards,

Neil

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, all domains are now sold.

If any of you that bought some want to maintain a link exchange with 3DN.org, (my PR7 site that they were originally linked from), let me know.

edpudol

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Will you please keep my link from it for atleast 2 months while building link pop...

Just to clarify, all domains are now sold.

If any of you that bought some want to maintain a link exchange with 3DN.org, (my PR7 site that they were originally linked from), let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators