Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Someone From Moniker, Please Pm Me.

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
looks like marti j is no longer with moniker and there is no one else who addresses issues on dnf
:(

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just got email that domain in moniker account(let's call it mydomain123.com) would look great as mydomain123.xyz and should also register with the .xyz extension.
only problem is i have never owned the domain they refer to. they are really something else these folks.

ninjadomain

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just got an email that domain in moniker account(let's call it mydomain123.com) would look great as mydomain123.xyz and i should also register it with .xyz extension.
only problem is i have never owned the domain they refer to. they are really something else these folks.

I received the same email on the .com version that they won't help me push to another user so I have to wait 5 more days on the transfer.
Before .xyz, they need to help me with the .abcs.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even Marti couldn't help with everything, and I don't think it was her fault.
Just a few more to transfer out and will be done. :)
quite a few reps who made a difference have left moniker and marti j is just the last. i know marti could not fix every problem as they left her all alone on dnf facing users. i actually thanked her for coming forward to face customers and i told her i appreciated that.

-tells you a lot about that registrar when folks who are the best at support end up walking out on moniker. i am now getting double billing for a recent payment and before that i noticed all billing history before website change was lost including how much money i had in prepaid. it is nuts that they only take money from cash balance even when you want to pay by credit card.
paypal has that and i do not like it- it only goes to cc when your cash bal runs out which means you need to make sure you've emptied out cash bal if you want them to use your cc.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom