• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Someone tried to log into the forum as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
3,675
Reaction score
0
Just had notification that someone (not me) has attempted to log into this forum using my username, but made too many attempts at second guessing my password and failed - my account was locked for 15 mins. I have the ip address of this person - how do I do a reverse ip lookup please?
 
Thanks everyone. From what I can find out so from the source is from India.
 
whois.sc/IPNUMBERHERE
 
Give a mod the IP and they can check it against the members' ip addresses
 
It is a good thing they did not steal your account!
 
Ed I just sent you a PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom