• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Soul.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
6
Hello All,

For sale is one word dictionary domain. I would say it is a premium name, but its for you to decide. Currently I am using domain name SOUL.ca as a personal website to display my art, but if the right offer comes I don't mind moving the site to another domain name.

Asking price is in x,xxx range

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom