• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Spam offers from [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Anyone else getting these? I got about 100 with the same lowball offer. I assume they're spam but maybe this person is just targeting certain names in a spammy way.

Anyone know who this is? Looks like they might be related to:

http://www.dnforum.com/member-smarouli.html
 
I think its best for a dnf mod to handle this. You should ask the dnf mod for options, most likely forward them the email you got.
 
tekz i've already PMed sevent - if he still feels spammed or cheated he'll fwd to mods. Please don't bring personal issues from other forum over here...

As I explained, I used DRT and targetted certain NNN.NET last night...didn't feel I was "spamming" as I did purchase already 6 of them.. I should have scanned zone files though and realize that sevent had 100 of them which is why separate emails went to each of his domains...


let's stay professional....
 
OK, smarouli claimed responsiblity in an email and apologized. It wasn't all names in general but just a subset that they were targeting, though I still think it would have been wise to make sure so many emails didn't all go out to the same email.

At any rate I consider this issue now closed.
 
agreed - will blame it on DRT and the slim chances that out of the 200 I picked 1/2 where owned by you LOL....
 
I personally cant see a problem at all. If a fellow member unknowningly sent me a ton of emails Id likely be flattered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom