Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal SPAMMER - thisisboss.com - hello@thisisboss.com - bosscreative.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the last 7 days my blog has been hit hard! scumbag is promoting his website design and seo services... he is using multiple IP addresses to get around my IP BAN LIST

I tried blocking all 50+ ips and he continues to attack my blog by the hour.

thisisboss.com - hello@thisisboss.com - bosscreative.com

Boss Creative
18402 Us Highway 281 N Suite #201
San Antonio, TX 78259
(Located at the Legacy Center)

phone: 210-978-0910
e-mail: hello@thisisboss.com

He has used multiple emails and identities to post his crap on my blog:

Here's one example of the SPAM:

Specializing in innovative web, print, serach engine optimization and logo design, BossCreative.com combines impeccable design standards with the expertise of in-house developers and programmers to create visually stunning, effective and engaging websites that drive industry standards. Whether you’re starting from scratch, re-designing an existing website, upgrading for e-commerce, or developing a whole new branding package, Boss Creative will develop a custom solution to fit your needs.Let’s start with a little backgroundWhen you are looking for ways to reach people that use serach engines, you must make sure to review your serach engine optimization (SEO). One way that this pays off for you is to review products like pay per click. Pay Per Click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. With serach engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.What does this mean to you?Well the long and short of it is that most programs only offer a limited resource to you. Meaning that they offer you the ability to see how many impressions and how many click throughs that you get with certain key words or ads. All this information is tracked along with the money that you are being charged for these results. You must then wade through all of this information to find out what is working and how to turn these clicks into actual dollars, which can lead to profits. Then and only then can you find a way to get a better return on investment. You will no longer be throwing money to the wind.Enter the world of Targeted PPCTargeted PPC is an internet advertising model used on websites, but this system learns to serach for key items such as emails sent and phone calls made from the information that was found online. This information is then tracked to allocate funds to the ads, keywords and content generating the most response. For example, if you are paying for certain words and they are on a PPC program, then you are paying for each word clicked each and every time. You do not have a choice, you must pay for everything, as there is a fee associated with each word. But what if the system would learn to allocate money to the areas that were creating the emails and phone calls? Then you would be only paying for what are generating phone calls and emails creating hot leads for your business

Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just report him to his ISP and/or registrar.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Disable logins and comments - or make comments admin approval only. Then SPAM them and if you have Akismet they'll be flagged by them as spam.

Yep I've found this adequate to control it. I don't bother with Akismet this works just fine. Just do a bulk delete. IP banning is a waste of time. There are more proxy servers than sand on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom