• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed spanish dot mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sasu

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Hi

www.todo.mobi

My dot mobi ... spanish for everything=todo
so the idea or what it basicly means in spanish
is "everything mobile" ...

Short and easy to remember...

Regards,
sasu
 
Not sure....but I dont thing that many will have this word on mind when using a mobi....
 
Todo may be Spanish for everything, every, or all, but what you've got here is something better than a generic Spanish name.

ToDo.mobi as in a "To Do List" is an excellent, short, meaningful name that fits the extension perfectly. Make a mobile version of http://www.tadalist.com/ and I'm sure you will be able to sell this name for more.

Low $xxxx, good luck!
 
I Like it too!!!!
I just gave bueno.mobi away yesterday on SEDO for $460
 
Thanks for your opinions and ideas ... I am not really such a big believer in the .mobis as I think that the .coms etc will do just fine as all the mobile phone - device screens are getting better all the time some offering PC/laptop quality in smaller size ... I think people will prefer to see "normal" websites/pages and not some boring text small things...

And when the roll out screens come to the market lets see what happens... for sure few people made truckloads of money with this .mobi thing (mtld.mobi and some others) that might just "disappear" as has happened to some other fabulous extensions..

regards,
sasu
 
one hundid dolla
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom