• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Spanish .ES Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,554
Reaction score
2
I recently purchased an .ES-Spanish domain from EuroDns, since it had a nice overture rating, although pricing was quite high. I noticed that there was a message regarding whoi can purchase, and now there open to everyone. The name is listed in my account, however, when I type it in, it shows no page whatsoever. I set up Nameservers. Maybe someone can help me with this.
 
Fab - Right now you actually dont own the .es domain. You kind of just pre-ordered it. You get first crack but does not really mean it is yours. After Nov 8 (I think) is when you will actually get to lock it down to whatever NS you want. At any rate you will be waiting a while.
 
Thanks Papa, I thought that only went for Euro domains. BTW, does that mean that I will be charged regardlessly.
 
Not sure on that one. Maybe someone else can shed some light. I have got some .es domains preordered myself and would like to know the answer.

Fab - I orded about 10 of the .es domains. They charged my card. I can only assume they will refund the money to the card if I dont get the domain. :)

btw...what did you backorder? get some good ones?
 
and here is 20% discount voucher code from Freddy at eurodns . USe this code to get 20% discount on .es names till the 30th Nov. at EuroDNS.

DNFORUM_ES20
 
Thanks Scorpio.
 
this is whats called "sunrise"

you only get billed if your pre-order is successful of course.
 
PapaStiz said:
Not sure on that one. Maybe someone else can shed some light. I have got some .es domains preordered myself and would like to know the answer.

Fab - I orded about 10 of the .es domains. They charged my card. I can only assume they will refund the money to the card if I dont get the domain. :)

btw...what did you backorder? get some good ones?

Got some typos.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom