Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Spanish filter for expired and soon-to-expire domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am working on an online spanish filter for expired domains. It will work exactly as localwhois does with the "Dictionary word" option (with single word and not-single spanish domains). :shy:

If you´re interested in the project (interested in spanish domain names) contact me to keep you informed with the progress. :)

I am working on this after losing the opportunity to catch the domain name "juegos.com" (games, gambling) I was after that 100k+ overture result monster, since 4 months before the exp. date. Even BulkRegister (the registrar that holds the name) suggested me to "snap" that name on snapnames, because the grace-period was finally over, and the owner never renewed the name. :sad:

Well, some days after the "finished" grace-period, and afer buying the damn snap, the owner contacted the registrar via phonecall, and they renew the f***ing name :rolleyes:

Now I want to have a list of all the spanish domain names that will expire. Again; If you´re interested in this project, contact me :) I will add that tool to my site "ProDominios.com".

Domain summit 2024

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:eek:

Wow, juegos.com would have been amazing to get!

I estimate that in a few years, as the Latino internet grows, that name should be worth at least $100,000, perhaps significantly more. Online games and gambling are definetly getting very popular there.

Too Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators