Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Spanish Language Domains

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent with the link

lista-de-ventas-de-dominios-en-espanol-2013-list-of-spanishlanguage-domains-sold/

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No idea but picked up Gordita.net - ha ha (little fat girl)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gordita is also a mexican dish as i understand. never had one but i think it looks and tastes like a burrito:)

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
have a look on DEMENE.com forum for spanish language domains,:)

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks visit. I checked it out but I don't speak Spanish fluently. I couldn't follow the discussions.
esta bien, si soy también no muy bien en español. :)

I think the Spanish speaking market is undervalued. there are at least 360 million people speak this language, besides the Latin American market lately has grown considerably. My portfolio consists of about 50% of Spanish words, I make more sales with this names than any other. even idn domains sell well and raise more interest as before to years.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've seen Spanish keywords hit xx,xxx. I can't give examples though. I think the market is blossoming and will prove to be quite lucrative.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been selling and turning down offers on Spanish domains for years now. Still plenty of room for growth in this market.

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got another one recently. Might you have some sales figures for comps? Are you concentrating on business names or just general terms?

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got another one recently. Might you have some sales figures for comps? Are you concentrating on business names or just general terms?

Most of the retail sales I see are in the $x,xxx range. Valores.com and ElHeraldo.com -- both in the mid to high $x,xxx -- are discussed here:

http://domainnamewire.com/2014/08/12/10-notable-sales-from-namejet-last-month-2/

They do go for more, though. For example, Moda.tv sold for $30,000 in June. And a handful of .MX domains (including .COM.MX) have been reported at or above $10k this summer.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Spanish & Portuguese generic keywords have been strong mediocre sellers from my experience. They are generally not of the same value as most English terms, but there is a decent (and I believe growing) market for them.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom