Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Speaker announcement: Joseph (Joe) Alagna, it.com

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Excited to announce that Joseph Alagna (friends and colleagues use the word: Joe), Director of Sales at Intis Telecom and ICANN Accredited Registrar (it.com), will be our keynote speaker at the London Domain Summit 2023!

Joe was formerly a V.P. of Channel Development at 101domain and Afilias. He is well-known as the former General Manager of North American Markets for CentralNic, a London based domain name registry, which he left in February 2013. He started at CentralNic in 2001 and built relationships with the many registrars it works with as well as its 60 new gTLD clients. He was influential in establishing CentralNic as the largest sub-domain registry in the world and was responsible for creating their specialized division, Personal Net Names, a division that allowed domainers to quickly offer their own sub-domains to the general market and subsequently became their TLD registry product.

Where does he live? >> Joe lives in Southern California

Get ready to hear from one of the industry's leading experts on all things domain names and registration.

e6TnZZ2.png

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Congratulation from an Old Colleague.
(worked with Joe@ 101domain)

- Rohit Sharma

Great to hear :) Yes, Joe is an awesome guy and great dn professional.

Rohit, you should contact Joe if you do know him. I think (if I'm not wrong) it.com are looking for established DN professionals from India. And, here, personal connections and past accomplishments are a "must have" :)

Also, are you considering visiting London Summit this August? .. can you still get cheap plane tickets?

Futurenic

Level 2
Reaction score
Interesting, let me check with Joe on this. Thanks a ton.

I already have plans in August but a personal visit in India itself. Let's hope for the next time.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom