• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Spooby.com and others

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BD89

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I bought some domain names, and I was wondering if someone could give me an estimate as to how much they are worth.

Spooby.com
zolliez.com
2008porschepanamera.com
aggregateyourdomain.com
attacknorthkorea.com
nuclearsurvivalguide.com

The north korea one has nothing to do with political leaning, I just thought people might type that into their browser. :smile:

Of those, spooby.com, zolliez.com, and the aggregate one are not developed. for the others, I put up some light relevant content.

All answers would be very much appreciated. :smile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom