• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed sportscrew.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gutsnglory

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
sportscrew.mobi ?

i know it will have less impact than sportsbook.mobi but well i tried:)
 
Don't see any real value in it, to be honest.

SportsBook.com is a well established website and this obviously helped
(Slight Understatement) with the SportsBook.mobi sale.

Sportscrew just does not have anywhere close to the same impact or the same meaning.
 
You tried.
This is why I warned people, don't be fooled if sportsbook is not a common word in your country. In the US, I don't know of any other word that describes the place where you would place bets on sporting events. Even inside the casino it's called a sportsbook.
 
yep i agree. close to regfee sorry.
newbies always do this after big sales. it's a common mistake.
when i sold thistle, people were trying to flog ithistle etc on sedo at same time. lol
you might be able to develop as it's not a bad name. a sports site obviously.
cheers
Pred
 
I think low $xx
 
Of course you could always use it as 'Sports crew', although I am not sure if that has any more value?

It is fun time though looking for anything that is along similar lines to the big sales, I know, I did it just for a laugh as well!
 
Was that supposed to be "Sports Crew"?

Because if it was "Sport Screw" , I think you've got something there.

Needs to be in the adult section though.
 
thx for replies you help me out
:yes: yeah i did a noob mistake coz im new at domains business hehe :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom