• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SportsRadio.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timothymevans

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Picked this up on Sept. 26th when .mobi's went public ... acquired it through Pool.com, but had to go back and forth via their auction process and it took $525 to get it.

Any thoughts?
 
Thanks ... I've gotten some inquiries, but I haven't bit any of them. I'll probably develop it unless I get an offer I simply can't refuse.

SportsBook.mobi sold for $127K (something around there) in mid-January '07 according to DNJournal.
 
Nice domain. I could see a reseller picking this up for x,xxx. If I owned it, I would hold out for an end user offer down the road, could be very nice.
 
Thanks ... I've gotten some inquiries, but I haven't bit any of them. I'll probably develop it unless I get an offer I simply can't refuse.

SportsBook.mobi sold for $127K (something around there) in mid-January '07 according to DNJournal.

Yeah. End User may buy for XX.XXX.
Present moment, reseller - X.XXX.
In the future both even higher.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom