• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed stardom (dot)net your thoughts please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear any thoughts you might like to share. Thank you
 
It appears to be getting insane traffic. Should that be factored into the appraisal?
 
Where do you see it is getting "insane" traffic? And no, traffic is not being factored into my low XXX appraisal.
 
LOTK - sorry for the misundestanding. My question was aimed the original poster. I just saw that www.stardom.net has a very high (I would say unreasonably high) alexa rating - that's all.
 
When I type in stardom.net, it brings up warnerbros.com :)
 
Haha! That explains it:)

Tenacious - do you own it? are you selling? I have a good idea for a site I could put up there.
 
I do own it. WarnerBros may not have felt the need to keep it around but I'm glad to pick it up. I have few ideas for it... stay tuned

more thoughts welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom