• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed stars.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimp

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Bought this recently, interested in any feedback
 
Some recent sales:

MovieStars.ca $1,725 Apr 2006 Pool
PopStar.ca $1,050 Mar 2006 Pool
AllStars.biz $800 Jan 2005 Private sale

Based on these if you find a interested buyer I'd say 1,000 to 2,000.
I'd develope it into a celebrity/gossip site
good luck
 
I think xxx-low x,xxx. People are always facinated by celebs/stars. Make it some type of gossip site.

This would be a good name to develop to increase your return.

just my 2 cents.

Nolz91
 
Nolz91 said:
I think xxx-low x,xxx. People are always facinated by celebs/stars. Make it some type of gossip site.

This would be a good name to develop to increase your return.

just my 2 cents.

Nolz91

i agree with you:clock:
 
Thanks for the feedback. I don't have much experience with web development, do you have suggestions for where to go to create a basic site like you suggested with some ads for rev? thanks

Any more feedback would be appreciated.

-Jim
 
Brilliant domain. $xxxx low . Depends who's interested. Stars or celebs. Starspangled banner, all sorts of things. Good with us ending for this word. A good pickup. :mod:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom