• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed State info domains - all 50 of them including TexasSt.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
Hi,

I would much appreciate appraisals on this group of domain names please. I have finally managed to get all 50 US State domain names in the .info suffix as below. Many have OVT without ext. Are they worth more together or should I sell them individually? Many thanks in advance.


STATE...............Population 2000

AlabamaSt.info........4,447,100
AlaskaSt.info..........626,932
ArizonaSt.info.........5,130,632
ArkansasSt.info........2,673,400
CaliforniaSt.info........33,871,648
ColoradoSt.info........4,301,261
ConnecticutSt.info.......3,405.565
DelawareSt.info.........783,600
FloridaSt.info...........15,982,378
GeorgiaSt.info..........8,186,453
HawaiiSt.info............1,211,537
IdahoSt.info............1,293,953
IllinoisSt.info...........12,419,293
IndianaSt.info..........6,080,485
IowaSt.info.............2,926,324
KansasSt.info..........2,688,418
KentuckySt.info........4,041,769
LouisianaSt.info........4,468,975
MaineSt.info............1,274,923
MarylandSt.info.........5,296,486
MassachusettsSt.info.........6,349,097
MichiganSt.info...........9,938,444
Minnesota.St.info.........4,919,479
MississippiSt.info...........2,844,658
MissouriSt.info...........5,595,211
MontanaSt.info.............902,195
NebraskaSt.info............1,711,263
NevadaSt.info..............1,998,257
NewHampshireSt.info..........1,235,786
NewJerseySt.info...........8,414,350
NewMexicoSt.info...........1,819,046
NewYorkSt.info............18,976,457
NorthCarolinaSt.info...........8,049,313
NorthDakotaSt.info............642,200
OhioSt.info...............11,353,140
OklahomaSt.info................3,450,654
OregonSt.info.................3,421,399
PennsylvaniaSt.info.............12,281,054
RhodeIslandSt.info.................1,048,319
SouthCarolinaSt.info...........4,012,012
SouthDakotaSt.info...........754,844
TennesseeSt.info..............5,689,283
TexasSt.info..................20,851,820
UtahSt.info...................2,233,169
VermontSt.info................608,827
VirginiaSt.info.................7,078,515
WashingtonSt.info...............5,894,121
WestVirginiaSt.info...............1,808,344
WisconsinSt.info.................5,363,675
WyomingSt.info.................493,782


Any thoughts much appreciated.
 
Wow, nice :) I'd say the best value would be to sell as a set (to an end user?).
 
great set!
Agree with tristanperry, selling them together should be better
 
Well I have now put the portfolio up for sale in the 'offers' forum.

Let us see if anybody out there wants this bag of jewels?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom