• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

State of 3 Letter .US

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Hi All

I haven't been keeping up with the 3 letter .us makret of late. Whats the current prices for resellers for something like ogk.us? (not my domain).

Cheers!
 
current Minimum Wholesale Price is $65
 
Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
ITZ us $85 Apr 06 Afternic
APD us $195 Feb 06 Afternic
AGT us $195 Nov 05 Afternic
Csv us $250 Nov 05 Afternic
Nto us $375 Dec 05 Afternic
ACB us $395 Jan 06 Afternic
ANS us $395 Nov 05 Afternic
ZUM us $400 Sep 05 Sedo
Pkr us $500 Nov 05 Afternic
IQF us $500 Sep 05 Sedo
CIE us $595 Jan 06 Afternic
ECD us $600 Sep 05 Afternic
TVP us $775 Oct 05 Sedo
RTG us $795 Jan 06 Private
ITH us $988 Feb 06 Sedo
FBO us $1,000 Mar 06 Afternic
IBC us $1,200 Jul 06 ********
ATE us $1,200 Apr 06 Sedo
FON us $1,500 Dec 05 PPCIncome
EMA us $2,000 Aug 06 Private
Out us $2,225 Feb 06 Sedo
wii us $2,500 Jun 06 Private
IMA us $2,500 Apr 06 Private
Ask us $6,200 Mar 06 Sedo
Jew us $29,500 Feb 06 Sedo

Cheers,
BidNo

[edit] Sorry, one SaleThru name was blocked; must be some history on that one.
 
I'll buy anyones 3 letter .us for $65 if that is truley wholesale minimum. I find the minimum around $90-$100
 
I do not think I have seen one go for less than $75 recently and as God Bless You says, the minimum market price seems to be closer to $100.

If anyone want to move some at $65 I'm right behind God Bless You in the line.
 
OK, how about 3 letter .net?
 
OK, how about 3 letter .net?

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
KNX net $1,024 Jun 06 SnapNames
DHX net $1,054 May 06 SnapNames
WTR net $1,061 Jun 06 SnapNames
DLI net $1,151 Jul 06 SnapNames
FHD net $1,350 Jul 06 SnapNames
VTA net $1,400 Aug 06 SnapNames
GKM net $1,500 May 06 SnapNames
SVT net $1,550 Jun 06 SnapNames
OPO net $1,610 Jun 06 SnapNames
WKD net $1,772 May 06 SnapNames
TRB net $1,860 Jul 06 SnapNames
PLM net $1,960 May 06 SnapNames
WTM net $2,011 Jun 06 SnapNames
UWB net $2,150 Jul 06 SnapNames
AIP net $2,300 May 06 SnapNames
ANO net $2,351 Jun 06 SnapNames
KAW net $2,395 May 06 SnapNames
UHR net $2,551 May 06 Private
SVC net $2,950 May 06 SnapNames
PTO net $4,000 Jul 06 Enoms Club Drop
FTA net $4,475 Jul 06 SnapNames
GKN net $6,419 Jun 06 Sedo
AFH net $12,500 May 06 Afternic
Buy net $45,000 May 06 Moniker/Traffic
Sex net $450,000 May 06 Moniker/Traffic
 
Can anyone tell me the general value of LLL.biz, my turn for the question :).
 
I sold off some 3 letter .us names cheap for $60 each about 6-8 weeks ago. Decent ones too. Oh well. I needed the money and they were very liquid. I still kept about 15 though. I think the future of 3 letter .us names is going to be great.
 
yeah, i let all mine drop/sold them cheap as about 6 months ago. I only have 2 left. At least I reinvested the money in 3 letter .net, which dont seem to be doing too badly!
 
I sold 46 LLL.us at a price of $29.9 each in early Feb, which is not a bad price at that time.
But I still couldn't forgive myself on this.
.us is doing much better than .biz and it seems the LLL.us will surpass LLL.info according to the trend.
 
I sold 46 LLL.us at a price of $29.9 each in early Feb, which is not a bad price at that time.
But I still couldn't forgive myself on this.
.us is doing much better than .biz and it seems the LLL.us will surpass LLL.info according to the trend.


hmmm, I cant see it passing .info TBH.

Anyway care to comment on the "State of 3 Letter .INFO" ? :D
 
hmmm, I cant see it passing .info TBH.
Anyway care to comment on the "State of 3 Letter .INFO" ? :D
I think it is a better idea for 3character.com to list the price trendlines chart for each LLL.tlds (.com.net.org.info.biz.us).
That will help us predict the future much easier and scientifically.
 
With all LLL.US gone...is there any value whatsoever with L-L.US?
 
Remember this old chestnut from June 04? I remember when it was first posted that there was not much time left to hand reg them. Blink made a good call when it still wasent very clear:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=56489&highlight=Blink+.us
It was a wake-up call. I admit I was among those who came in late but still managed to hand reg a few. History repeats itself.
I'm sure .ca will experience a similar scenario soon... there a are still a handful of LLL .ca names available. Need I say more ? Consider this another wake-up call :cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom