• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Stay Away from DomainSnaps.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
24
This is the second time im having a problem with them.

First time I placed an order, it said it didn't go through. Second time, same thing happened. My credit card was charged for both the snaps that I haven't received. The first problem was taken care of, I got a refund for both snaps and got to keep the snap

Now, same $hit happens. They have my paypal payment, emails went ignored. Their support chat is useless and my name is still unsnapped
 
hmm.. doesn't the owner of this board own domainsnaps.com ??
 
Yes, I sent him a PM but so far no response. Kind of surprising because when I sent him the last complaint, he took care of it very fast
Its not just me, if you go to domain state.com, their is a thread about this also. People are having the same problems. I think the site should be closed until it is fixed
 
I also had a problem. And, it is still not resolved.

I have complained and complained but nothing.

I will continue with the 10 -15 DomainSnaps I have remaining. (Until they are used up or expires)

I have switched back to Snaps.com And, also CheapSnaps.com

I am sure the profit from DomainSnaps is peanuts for the new owner.
 
I will look into one of those 2 sites. Any recomendations?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom