• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed StereoStores.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Please appraise

StereoStores.com

Thanks - Jas
 
100 $. can be ideal for an online audio equipment company.
 
Thanks guys - need more appraisals please...
 
I sold the singular, stereostore[.]com for high x,xxx a couple weeks back.

I think the plural may be a bit less, low x,xxx.
 
I sold the singular, stereostore[.]com for high x,xxx a couple weeks back.

I think the plural may be a bit less, low x,xxx.

Thanks for the info DD - did you find them or did they approach you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom