• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed StockBuddy.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my thoughts would be either a soup mix or software for your at home stock trader... reg fee nothing more
 
domain value is not a lot but it has some market value

$130 as is.
 
I think $xx-$xxx right now. It is memorable and easy to spell. Not the best though unless developed and branded.
 
Atleast $200 because that is how much I was willing to buy it for :)
 
Yea i agree $200 - $400 unless your talking end user
 
I also agree in the $200-$300 range - it has a nice ring to it, but financials are serious and "Buddy" is very casual, so I'm not sure what anyone would ever use it for: maybe a portfolio manager or something?
 
byalik said:
Atleast $200 because that is how much I was willing to buy it for :)

Same here.
If I have no projects under development, I can see myself drooling over this domain.

But...
I have multiple 2, 3 letters domains waiting in line to be developed :cheeky:
 
Great Domain!!! Well... I would say about $1,000. :) Good luck with the sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom