• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed stockholmflorist.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say you have good Enduser domain here but as is no value.

End user: mid high XXX need to get a the phone and find one.
 
How was it 0? You guys have been at it for way longer than I have.. so would be nice if you share the reason :)
 
Stockholm that is a major City if I know my Geography well. So it should be easy sell if you have some contacts there.


FURiON am I correct? Stockholm is a city? I think capital actually of Scandinavia or something like that can't remember correctly.
 
Stockholm that is a major City if I know my Geography well. So it should be easy sell if you have some contacts there.


FURiON am I correct? Stockholm is a city? I think capital actually of Scandinavia or something like that can't remember correctly.

Scandinavia isn't a country, it's a region made up of northern scandinavian countries like sweden, denmark, norway etc.

Stockholm is the capital of Sweden

Florist is the way to say it in swedish as well, so that's positive
 
Yep, its the capital of Sweden, and its one of the most prominent cities in Europe.

and ice.. i see you are from Sweden, thanks for letting me its florist is svenska too :)
 
low $XX to reseller.
 
Scandinavia isn't a country, it's a region made up of northern scandinavian countries like sweden, denmark, norway etc.

Stockholm is the capital of Sweden

Florist is the way to say it in swedish as well, so that's positive



Thanks for correcting me its been a long time since I was in Geography class but I was close. :)

Cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom