Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Stop registering mobis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I have no plans on buying anymore .mobi names. If you didn't get in during landrush or snapped them with Pool or something then you're wasting your time. I already sold off some high grades and only kept a handful that I considered very nice. If it fails, I already cashed in. If it succeeds, there's more mon ey to be made. But I think only crap are left whether its 1 or 2 years worth of crap- it's crap.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But I think only crap are left whether its 1 or 2 years worth of crap- it's crap.

heh heh heh... mostly, but then again... that shoulda been the case back in 1999 too.

....oops

shhhh.

10-4. roger.. over out.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
heh heh heh... mostly, but then again... that shoulda been the case back in 1999 too.

....oops

shhhh.

10-4. roger.. over out.

Yes, but 1999 didn;t have the domainer base that currently exist. It is infinitely larger and wiser and have experiance many new extension since the halcyon days of yore. The smart cookies already claimed the best. Now it's 2nd and 3rd teir names remaining.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I yesterday emailed Godaddy and this is what they said:
Dear Ehsan,

Thank you for taking time to contact Online Support. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion. We currently have no plans to change the pricing for .mobi domain names from what it currently is. The pricing for .mobi's was previously above 30 USD but is not lowered below 20. Additionally you no longer have to register them for 2 years. Current pricing can be found at the link below.

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/tlds/mobi.asp

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,
Chris P.
Online Support Technician

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone grab oneyearregistrations.mobi?

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You better hurry. Pretty soon dotMobi will be doing so well that they will be giving them away for free.

Asperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my mobster (v9 of my mobi harvester) is in full swing and making up for lost time - thanks for the tip on oneyearregistrations.mobi will pick up shortly

mobile.naive.com :noidea:

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators