• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Storydigest.com - Valid PR4 - Strong PR5 Backlinks - 4 Yearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you're from Germany - do you have a VAT number?

IF YES (and only if yes) - BIN at $82.
 
Through GoDaddy? I think that's pretty irrelevant - I think I need a VAT invoice or I can't buy from you.... :(
 
Sold, we'll make it work without the invoice - just PM me :)
 
I'm awaiting a PM from eDomainer. Why are you posting here and NOT replying to my private message?

Check your inbox, will you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom